March 17, 2020
To our Clients, Partners, and Colleagues,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, our clients, employees, and greater communities remain the chief priority in our Action Plan. Your health and safety drive every decision we make to reduce COVID-19 transmission. Here are some of the proactive steps we are taking to protect everyone in this still-evolving situation.
• We remain fully committed to providing you with the highest level of service in the safest way possible.
• We are diligently following guidelines and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
• Our staff is available to answer any questions about our plan to continue to work with you and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
• We are enabling our employees to telecommute while providing each of them the tools and resources they need to continue to be productive and execute upon their work.
• We are asking individuals to refrain from travel unless absolutely necessary and have established post-travel quarantine procedures.
• We are revisiting our COVID-19 Action Plan daily to incorporate the most up to date information provided by the CDC.
At this uncertain time, we take comfort from the fact we serve a compassionate and loyal community of clients and have a world-class team ready to be a source of support and solutions for you all.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for being a part of the Solidus family.
Chief Executive Officer, Solidus, Inc.